The Erin Arts Centre is looking for an organised, versatile person to assist the Creative Director with the Centre’s next exciting chapter.
The successful applicant will be prepared to engage in all aspects of running a small, vibrant arts venue, from undertaking daily administrative duties, to staffing our events alongside a team of volunteers.
We need somebody who is:
- motivated and flexible committed to the arts and creative development full of bright ideas!
- enjoys dealing with the public
- confident with Microsoft Office
- able to produce print and digital graphics for publicity purposes
- able to use social media to promote and develop the Centre’s profile
- prepared to work some evenings and weekends, as required
There is potential for this role to be divided into a job share arrangement.
One year fixed term contract
Hours: Average 37.5 hours per week, including some weekends and evenings
Salary: £20k – £25k subject to experience (pro rata for potential job share).
Closing date: 17 June 2022
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating any relevant experience, qualities and ideas you feel you could bring to the role, marked private and confidential, by email to [email protected]