Become a member of the Erin Arts Club and increase your involvement
in your developing Arts Centre. Your subscription will help to support
a wide variety of projects and educational programmes whilst entitling
you to a range of activities organised specially for Club members.
Have a say in how the Club can expand and develop in partnership with
the Centre, and in future Club benefits.
How you benefit
- Regular mailings of all Erin Arts Centre Agendas.
- Regular newsletters.
- A credit on display in the Centre throughout the
- Invitations to Gallery exhibition receptions.
- Invitations to receptions with performers.
- Social events, exclusive to club members.
- Discount on rental of the
- Rehearsal opportunities - need a large space,
want to practice the piano.
- Film Group - normally the first Wednesday of each month,
September to May. Both afternoon and evening screenings.
- Luncheon Club - the first Monday of each month, September
to May. Varied list of speakers.
- Bonsai Society - classes for beginners up to
and including techniques for growing Bonsai trees and advice on refining
and restyling for mature trees.
- Wagner Society
- Book Circle
- Social Evenings. To date these have included such diverse
activities as an Indian Gourmet evening and a Beach Bar-B-Q.
- Club trips away. From weekends to fortnights. From Glasgow
How to join
· £12 per person per year, or
· £20 per couple per year, or
· £8 per person per year, 21 or under
You can download an application form here in PDF format
to print and complete. You will need Adobe
Reader installed before you can view or print the form.
The Erin Arts Club Coordinator
Erin Arts Centre
Isle of Man
IM9 6LD, British Isles
Phone: +44(0) 1624 835858
Fax: +44(0) 1624 836658