The 200 Club has been set up to raise money for the Endowment
Fund. A cash draw will be held each month with cash prizes as
well as an annual draw each June during the Mananan
Festival. This is how the Club works:
- The 200 Club will have up to 200 members.
- Each member pays £24 per year to join, which entitles entry
to each month's draw and to the special draw. A member may have one
or more entries - each entry costs £24 per annum.
- A draw will be held each month and all eligible members (i.e. all
those who have paid or have completed standing order forms) will
be entered into the draw.
- Prizes each month will depend upon the number of participants.
- An annual draw will be made each June and will comprise an extra prize
based upon the entries during the year. All 200 Club members who have paid their subscription
will be entered in the annual draw. If there are 200 members the annual prize will be £300.
- A list of monthly and annual prize winners will be published on
this page and on the notice board at the Erin Arts Centre.
How to join
Contact us for an application form:
The Erin Arts Centre
Victoria Square, Port Erin, Isle of Man, IM9 6LD, British Isles.
Phone: +44(0) 1624 835858 Fax: +44(0) 1624 836658
The last 6 months Prize Winners
1st Professor Berry
2nd Mrs Hood
3rd Mr Stott
1st Mrs M Hood
2nd Mr & Mrs Tatlow
3rd Mrs A Wilson
1st Mrs D Swayne
2nd Mrs A Gunn
3rd Mr & Mrs Tatlow
1st Mrs J Henry
2nd Mrs R Lardner
3rd Mr D Watterson
1st Mr D Gale
2nd Mrs M Shephard
3rd Mr P Gawne
1st Mrs P C Smith
2nd His Honour J W Corrin
3rd Miss J Kershaw